DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCTOBER 2022

The Natural

11 hours ago, Matt D said:

Craig with the newz you can only find on DVDVR.

I'm honestly surprised he approached him. He said he was moving pretty quickly from one machine to the next and doing yoga stretches in between. He's also seen Josh Barnett at the same gym, but my friend was too afraid to approach him.

I was like, dude, he's a hardcore Magic the Gathering fan. If you talked to him about Magic you may have been able to play a cube draft with him and others.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, christopher.annino said:

People are also forgetting that before Miro came to AEW, there was a lot of talk about him being perfectly happy making money streaming and through other ventures. Dude absolutely doesn't need wrestling, which is a bummer for his fans but obviously great for him.

That's good work, if you can get it. It would be ideal for everyone if they could just wrestle because they want to, not because they need to make a living. Because it's just a really devastating way to make a living. If getting dropped on your head every now and again for peoples' viewing pleasure gets your rocks off, then by all means do it, but having to do that in order to make ends meet is rough. Miro is in a wonderful position. Great for him, indeed. Wish a lot more wrestlers were in a similar one.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Hayabusa said:

Ugh, when will they let him take his vacation already? ? Poor dude is starting reach Dante levels of "I'm not even supposed to be here today" ? 

/s

Renee got tired of waiting for him to go on vacation and just said, "fuck it!" and got a job there, too.

Edited by Log
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Just now, (BP) said:

If Mox took time off he’d end up doing side gigs, by which I mean he’d be blading at theme parks, the movies, aquariums, etc. 

We go to the aquarium right outside Cincinnati quite a bit. Now I'm expecting to see a bleeding Mox pushing a stroller around there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

"Good morning, Julia"

2 hours ago, GodzillaPerez said:

No way MJF does his own crown molding.

I love you both so much. And also I don't think MJF would do a selfie video of himself pointing up at the ceiling.

But more importantly, where are the bodies, Garth?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, (BP) said:

If Mox took time off he’d end up doing side gigs, by which I mean he’d be blading at theme parks, the movies, aquariums, etc. 

Rumor is in the home Renee hides any sharp objects like she has a toddler. Mox still got some color using a rubber spoon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, JohnnyJ said:

Rumor is in the home Renee hides any sharp objects like she has a toddler. Mox still got some color using a rubber spoon. 

He's getting to the point that he could open his forehead thinking too hard.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

JohnnyJ is onto something there ?

WBD wants AEW content outside of the ring? On top of Yuta evading pro wrestling tropes, how about Mox traveling every circle of gods green earth to find crazy shit to gig himself with

Baby bottle? ceasar salad? stryfoam cup? bubble wrapper? ?

Mox finding new shit to constantly gig himself with is the new Wile E Coyote for a new generation of kids hahaha. Will he show up on Sammy's vlog to gig himself on Sammy's tongue? Will he crash a baby shower to gig himself on whatever random ass non sharp objects are around?

Wanna see mox gig himself with an unused fresh out the box diaper? tune in, to WBD's newest entertainment juggernaut, Mox Rox(r0cks) (or some funny ass punny ass name)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Log said:

We go to the aquarium right outside Cincinnati quite a bit. Now I'm expecting to see a bleeding Mox pushing a stroller around there.

People think he’s leaning down to check on the little one but he’s really gigging the shit out of his forehead. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Hayabusa said:

JohnnyJ is onto something there ?

WBD wants AEW content outside of the ring? On top of Yuta evading pro wrestling tropes, how about Mox traveling every circle of gods green earth to find crazy shit to gig himself with

Baby bottle? ceasar salad? stryfoam cup? bubble wrapper? ?

Mox finding new shit to constantly gig himself with is the new Wile E Coyote for a new generation of kids hahaha. Will he show up on Sammy's vlog to gig himself on Sammy's tongue? Will he crash a baby shower to gig himself on whatever random ass non sharp objects are around?

Wanna see mox gig himself with an unused fresh out the box diaper? tune in, to WBD's newest entertainment juggernaut, Mox Rox(r0cks) (or some funny ass punny ass name)

Me, sitting at home with my wife, hanging out and playing video games, suddenly hears X's version of "Wild Thing" and sees some water splash on the front porch window.

"hey D, can you grab me some rubber gloves and a raincoat before I answer the door, I think Mox is here"

• Haha 4

? ? ? that one deserves the trifecta too hahaha for Matt925 and Jlowe

Mox can't sleep til he gigs on some rubber gloves ? on the pilot episode, next episode they're shopping for baby clothes when he grabs a clothes hanger and gets to working on his forehead!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, christopher.annino said:

People are also forgetting that before Miro came to AEW, there was a lot of talk about him being perfectly happy making money streaming and through other ventures. Dude absolutely doesn't need wrestling, which is a bummer for his fans but obviously great for him.

He signed a multi-year contract with them less than a year ago. Something is off about this equation.

We need a skit where Mox and Renee are finally going on vacation, bags packed, strolling along the docks somewhere in Florida.

”so where are we going?”

”we’re booked on a cruise, two weeks of no wrestling, just us, sun, sea and… oh no… oh god no”

The side of the boat reads “Cruise of Jericho”

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

4 minutes ago, Ultimo Necro said:

We need a skit where Mox and Renee are finally going on vacation, bags packed, strolling along the docks somewhere in Florida.

”so where are we going?”

”we’re booked on a cruise, two weeks of no wrestling, just us, sun, sea and… oh no… oh god no”

The side of the boat reads “Cruise of Jericho”

Plot twist, Shooter booked it.

0fvl6pwz84a31.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3