DVDVR Message Board

AEW - OCTOBER 2022

The Natural

3 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Yeah. I have some issues with PAC some times but that’s very strong language right there. He should show his work. 

If I had to explain why I hate all the people I hate, Be it wrestlers, or people on the internet, I’d put some of the spam posters here to shame. ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, TheVileOne said:

Sammy wasn't the one sent home and gets to headline Dynamite tonight.

So? Grown people can be mature enough to not get into altercations at work. If Sammy is so insignificant, then why try to fight him? 

3 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Speaking of Randy, would this be Sammy’s third strike? 

If AEW had a policy for like this. Maybe they do and it's never come to that, but as far as we know there's nothing like that, a drug testing policy, etc. in place. I'm not saying there isn't, but there's nothing out there in the public record like there is for WWE so we just don't know.

TLDR: Yeah, this would be the third time Sammy has been punished for something. If he gets punished, anyway.

1 minute ago, For Great Justice said:

Tony needs to bring in….who’s the 2022 version of Watts? Oh shit it’s Double J isn’t it.

Taker.

But TBH it should be Sting. The motherfucker technically worked for Watts twice.

• Like 2

Just now, Elsalvajeloco said:

Did I say Sammy was mature? I mean if marriage is suppose to ground you...I mean Andrade married Ashley before Sammy married Tay. 

I am putting both parties at fault. I don't know why this was all on Andrade, especially if Guevara got physical first. 

Just now, TheVileOne said:

I am putting both parties at fault. I don't know why this was all on Andrade, especially if Guevara got physical first. 

I would presume they believe Andrade came to the building to start shit, which is hilarious considering his wife also got sent home from work.

Probably doesn't help that Andrade has been pretty loudly voicing his dissatisfaction. They probably just should've kept Andrade off the road for another week. You can't fire him, because that's ostensibly what he wants, and as funny as it would be, you can't have Malakai & Mathews beating the shit out of Sammy Guevara until they get fired because Andrade did it...

• Like 2

On 10/1/2022 at 3:20 AM, The Natural said:

September 2022 was one of the most eventful in AEW's short history, I'd say second only to its formation in January 2019. Third would be Cody Rhodes leaving in February of this year. AEW will be hoping for a quieter time of it in October.

Well that aged well.

• Haha 7

Just now, just drew said:

You can't fire him, because that's ostensibly what he wants

This might be an unpopular opinion, but if someone is unhappy and wants to leave - let them. It might set a precedent, yeah. But this is the same thing we blast WWE for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1