DVDVR Message Board

October 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

21 hours ago, NoFistsJustFlips said:

That New Japan World TV Title is in the running for worst title in a a major national promotion of all time. Who thought that was an appealing design???

They should put bunny ears on it so it looks like a old console TV.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2022 at 12:42 PM, notoriusvig said:

I still don't really understand or at least, agree with him not getting a stronger reign. I haven't done much research into it but back then I remember rumblings that he wasn't a draw at shows. Surely, a guy like JBL couldn't have been a better choice at the box office though. Here's a fiery Latin babyface with charisma, who can work and talk. Hell, they gave a stiff like Benoit a longer reign and he couldn't have possibly drawn any better.

I just read Bob Holly's book and he talks about the bad shape physically and mentally Eddie was in at the time. I kinda under stand it

• Like 3

On 10/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, Wee Bey said:

tell me you're Caucasian with out telling me you are

On 10/10/2022 at 3:53 AM, Ryan said:

Behold the NJPW World TV Belt. It's for younger wrestlers to fight over and be defended on shows that don't usually get title bouts. Not sure what the NEVER belt is for anymore, but sure why not.

crs_382503_6.jpg

looks like a giant superbowl ring

3 hours ago, Gordlow said:

NkfYN5j.jpg

Drunk Log, so drunk that I'm not recognizing people: "Those two old guys?!?! Fuuuuuck that! I could take 'em. No, no, no, let me go. I'll be fine. Look how old they are!"

Cut to Dead Log.

• Haha 6