DVDVR Message Board

October 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

FdzhPHOXwAA5d26?format=jpg&name=large

Kazuchika Okada vs. Kenny Omega. What a rivalry. I'd rank them:

4. Dominion 2017. ****3/4.

3. G1 Climax 2017. *****.

2. Wrestle Kingdom 11. *****.

1. Dominion 2018. *****.

Its really close between WK 11 and Dominion 2018 for top spot.

v1g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

iwv3yo=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

25 years ago at the same show, Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell. Shawn Michaels best match ever. The Undertaker's best match ever. A *****. I think me and @Brian Fowler are the only people who think that way. We both have it over 'Taker/Michaels at WrestleMania XXV and WrestleMania XXVI. Anybody want to join us?

36 minutes ago, The Natural said:

v1g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

25 years ago at the same show, Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker inside Hell in a Cell. Shawn Michaels best match ever. The Undertaker's best match ever. A *****. I think me and @Brian Fowler are the only people who think that way. We both have it over 'Taker/Michaels at WrestleMania XXV and WrestleMania XXVI. Anybody want to join us?

I'd like to submit my application to this being the best match in either of these guys career's club.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The Natural said:

v1g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Totally agree. I was sitting sixth row for this match. I was on the side where Michaels fell through the table. One of my best friends from high school was in nursing school at this time. She helped stitch Michaels up after the match. She met HHH and Chyna, too. She said Chyna was so sweet to everyone.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

I don't know where to find it, but on Facebook, Botchamania posted a video from TikTok from an anime con of a Real Life Peter Griffin (think about that) giving somebody a Dominator. Please find that someone, I can't steal it off there...

EDIT: Maybe this works

https://fb.watch/fZv5G8sSm1/

I feel like that is the greatest collection of physiques I've seen in quite some time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

v1g&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

I kinda view HITC as more of a spectacle than a match, Taker's best straight up wrestling match is probably (surprise surprise) against Bret at One Night Only

6 hours ago, Pete said:

Why shouldn't he be so chill. He is truly living the life paid handsomely in a career of his choosing, beautiful fiancé who keeps his teeth straight, all the video games he can handle

• Like 2

10 hours ago, supremebve said:

I'd like to submit my application to this being the best match in either of these guys career's club.

8 hours ago, Log said:

Totally agree. I was sitting sixth row for this match. I was on the side where Michaels fell through the table. One of my best friends from high school was in nursing school at this time. She helped stitch Michaels up after the match. She met HHH and Chyna, too. She said Chyna was so sweet to everyone.

Welcome aboard!

Edited by The Natural