DVDVR Message Board

October 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

• The Natural changed the title to October 2022 Wrestling Pics and GIFs

But wait, viddy this: from the same ham'n'egger that originally owned that mag, this amazing WWF MSG program - 

PXL-20221002-015439489.jpg

With annotated back resultz! I love that he had to put "win" and "lost" or ""drew/drew" - that's thoroughness. What is up with my long lost homie's penmanship?:

PXL-20221002-015501310.jpg

But there is more! Look at this Nth degree carny ad ----

PXL-20221002-015537375.jpg

Ohbahgum, Johnny take my moneys... The show was in Allentown in the same building that they used to shoot TV in. Also, a big mist to the eyes to all the greedpigs selling rassling mags for $10+. Information must be free, history is for thee People, magazines don't belong in plastic sleeves and I need to win MegaMillions. 

Edited by thee Reverend Axl Future
the aforementioned fat fingers
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Fd80qE3X0AEvM69?format=jpg&name=large

@gatling and @Casey.

best joshi wrestler ever, anybody is welcome to fight me about this. I know @Jijilikes Akira Hokuto a lot.

I’ve got some pretty cool Nakano pics saved from Instagram through various accounts, I’ll post them next week sometime.

• Like 4

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
5 hours ago, Casey said:

best joshi wrestler ever, anybody is welcome to fight me about this. I know @Jijilikes Akira Hokuto a lot.

She's absolutely in the conversation. For the life of me, I can't figure out how she was present during the interpromotional era and we didn't get a Bull Nakano/Dynamite Kansai match. That's a match I'd love to see pulled out of a time machine.

7 hours ago, Stefanie Without Stefanie said:

She's absolutely in the conversation. For the life of me, I can't figure out how she was present during the interpromotional era and we didn't get a Bull Nakano/Dynamite Kansai match. That's a match I'd love to see pulled out of a time machine.

Another weird thing from the JWP crossover: Mayumi Ozaki only ever faced Bull in tag team matches… in WCW.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 1