DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

For what it's worth, all MRI's and X-Rays and other tests that have been done on Tagovailoa himself have all been okay.  So it just looks like he's dealing with a concussion alone. 

I'm gonna guess he'll get tossed onto the IR today or tomorrow.  But he's almost certainly not playing this week vs. the Jets. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I know it is childish but I can be interested in the Patriots with a Bailey Zappe at QB.   Not Mac Jones and fuck Brian Hoyer but Zappe sure 

I think we can all get behind someone with a name that ridiculous. I can, certainly.

• Like 2

I texted my brother that I was going to pick up Zappe in FFL. He responded back "didn't he only get a fluky TD today?".  I waited. A few minutes later he texted "Oh, Zappe is a real person, I thought you meant Zach Wilson and typed it stupid." Anyway I am also pro-Zappe.

• Like 1

Zapp Wilson would be a good nickname if we still swapped out pro athletes first names for nicknames. Like it would be easier for fans and fantasy players if the less prominent Steve Smiths had to take on nicknames. Or when there were two different Adrian Peterson's in the NFL.

5 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

Zapp Wilson would be a good nickname if we still swapped out pro athletes first names for nicknames. Like it would be easier for fans and fantasy players if the less prominent Steve Smiths had to take on nicknames. Or when there were two different Adrian Peterson's in the NFL.

Found Vince McMahon's account lol.

Well god damn pal we already have a Steve Smith, you'll be Smith Stevenson. Then we'll just drop the Smith. Can't you just see that on a WrestleMania poster??? ROMAN REIGNS vs STEVENSON! That's good shit!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

How did he get that into the stadium??

*security dude wanding a fan whose belt buckle set off the metal detector shrugs*

I guess a "Right To Rescue" animal rights guy getting a smoke canister into the stadium isn't gonna help me get a fanny pack into a baseball game in 2023

Especially when the dude who got leveled was the SECOND person with a smoke canister who got on the field last night.

Bobby Wagner laying that dude the fuck out is the reason that one is getting all the attention

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Especially when the dude who got leveled was the SECOND person with a smoke canister who got on the field last night.

Bobby Wagner laying that dude the fuck out is the reason that one is getting all the attention

They also got on the field during the Rams/Bills opener. Security a bit lax in CA it seems.