DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

THURSDAY....Tyreek says,  ELI APPLE!  WE COMIN FOR YOU!!

Spoiler

FINS UP BABY!

(OH... also a hurricane is about to destroy Tampa.  So expect about 17,000 Today Show-style pieces that are about to sanctify Tom Brady and the Bucs for 'saving the city.'  Please remember, Tom Brady left his pregnant wife for his side piece.)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Please remember, Tom Brady left his pregnant wife for his side piece.)

In his defense, as confirmed by both Tom and the ex, Tom was not aware she was pregnant when he left. 

• Like 1

I know there was talks about the Bucs game being in Miami.   I would think that has been cancelled because even though Miami is going to be relatively okay (and it still will be bad) how the fuck are you going to get there.   I know the Buccaneers are there but have the Chiefs gotten there? 

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

I know there was talks about the Bucs game being in Miami.   I would think that has been cancelled because even though Miami is going to be relatively okay (and it still will be bad) how the fuck are you going to get there.   I know the Buccaneers are there but have the Chiefs gotten there? 

No

KC is most likely waiting for the NFL to decide what is happening with the game first. Because if the game is moved to Minnesota (as a random example), they aren't gonna wanna fly to somewhere in Florida and then to Minnesota

Plus, in general teams don't fly out till Friday afternoon/evening (possibly not even Saturday depending on how close the game is)

Tangentially:

That's gonna be a rough flight.  And I can't wait for the Friday afternoon videos from the Dolphins' account where they're stuck in Cincinnati and are forced to try "local delicacies" like Skyline Ch*li. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gonzo said:

The (very) bad part of Ian is staying south for now.   I'd say the biggest problem will be debris and possible power outages.  

However, there's the absolutely terrible optics of setting up food and drinks for a fuckin' football game when very nearby people will be: a) without power, b) without homes, and/or c) dead. 

See you in Minnesota, Brady. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The (very) bad part of Ian is staying south for now.   I'd say the biggest problem will be debris and possible power outages.  

However, there's the absolutely terrible optics of setting up food and drinks for a fuckin' football game when very nearby people will be: a) without power, b) without homes, and/or c) dead. 

See you in Minnesota, Brady. 

I would think that, given the logistics of everything involved with Sunday Night Football, if they were going to pull the trigger on this they'd have to do it relatively quickly.

• Like 1