DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 9/29/22 - Nashville, TN

*Taped for BTI: Yuya Uemura def. Jason Hotch (8:31) with the flying crossbody

Impact Wrestling - Airing September 29, 2022 from Nashville, TN

*Bullet Club (Ace Austin & Chris Bey) (w/ Juice Robinson) def. Laredo Kid & Trey Miguel (8:14) after The Fold on Trey

*Brian Myers(c) def. Crazzy Steve (8:44) with the Roster Cut after an eye poke to retain the Digital Media Championship. After the match, Myers issues an open challenge for the Digital Media Championship at Bound for Glory.

*Black Taurus def. Delirious (4:59) after Destination Hellhole

*Honor No More come to the ring to celebrate their win at Victory Road and brag about Eddie Edwards pinning Josh Alexander. This brings out Josh for a back and forth on the mic with Eddie, eventually bringing Rich Swann, Heath, and the Motor City Machine Guns for a brawl which turns in to a match..

*Rich Swann & Heath def. Honor No More (PCO & Vincent) (6:34) when Swann pinned Vincent with the phoenix splash

*Masha Slamovich def. Allie Katch (19:29) in a Monster's Ball match after the Snow Plow onto a pile of thumbtacks and cut up soda cans.

Edited by DreamBroken

It's Juice Robinson!  He's all over the place these days.  Just last night he was wrestling MOX for the AEW strap.  Chris Bey and Ace Austin has to be the most freakishly athletic tag team in IMPACT!  Or maybe it's Laredo Kid and Trey Miguel.  I assume there will somersaults and spectacular highspots in this match.  Laredo Kid starts small with a Crossbody from the top.  Ace Austin hits a Back Suplex and goes all BattlARTS with an Armbar.  Chris Bey is all spinny hitting a Backbreaker.  Trey Miguel's contact lenses make his eyes look all spooky!  Very nice Northern Lights Suplex by Miguel.  GREAT tope by Laredo Kid.  GNARLY Elaborate Powerbomb by Laredo Kid and Trey Miguel that looked like it sucked for Chris Bey,  Neato finisher by the Bullett Club with Austin ending up hitting the Fold.  That was fun.  Miguel and Laredo Kid are a slick tag team.  It's Crazzy Steve- who uses two Z's because he's CRAZZY!  Crazzy Steve and Brian Myers have like 35 years of experience between them.  This is for the strap.  Crazzy Steve should go really crazzy and start stabbing folks in the head with forks.  He's just not that crazzy.  He is a perfectly fine wrestler.  I guess he can't wrestle as Sound Minded Steve!  Actually, that sounds crazier than Crazzy Steve.  He should start stabbing people in the head with pencils and change his name to Perfectly Sane Steve.  Myers CHEATS TO WIN!  That was right in the middle of all TV wrestling.  Actually, with the high end competition between AEW and WWE, that would be on the low end of TV wrestling.,  NEEDED BLOOD.  Fuck, Anthem owns AXS.  BRING ON THE BLOOD!  MAKE STEVE CRAZZY!  Johnny Swinger and Zicky Dice have a confusing VIGNETTE~!  JesSICKa's Battle Coat!  I don't remember ever seeing Delirious wrestle in a specific match even though I've seen him wrestle before. GREAT FUCKING POWERSLAM BY BLACK TAURUS!  Black Taurus is so fucking AWESOME.  Delirious does ten Legdrops!  Delirious is great going up for Black Taurus' high impact offense.  Fucking BEAUTIFUL Reverse K-Driller by Black Taurus for the WIN!  Delirious was great at making Black Taurus look great, something Black Taurus is usually doing. Bobby Fish on the stick!  Oh man, Bobby Fish versus either Eddie Edwards or Josh Alexander would completely rule.  Mia Yim versus Giselle Shaw will be STIFF!  Eddie Edwards channels Chris Jericho as Honor No More has a TOWNHALL!  Oh PCO, will you ever TRULY turn face?  Maria Kannelis' video package is a true artistic breakthrough!  Eddie Edwards starts channeling EC3!  Edwards has a narrative that he controls!  Josh Alexander channels STING facing the NWO!  Heath and Rich Swann help Josh Alexander get his ass kicked by Honor No More!  The Motor City Machine Guns come in and it looks like a battle Royal!  Edwards versus Alexander should rule.  You don't really need to heat it up with this stuff.  PCO looks upon Vincent and KNOWS Vincent's fate as they face Rich Swann and Heath.  PCO hits a great DDT between the ropes and follows up with a Legdrop from the second rope.  Vincent MEETS his destiny as Swann hits a beautiful Phoenix Splash off the second rope, which is insane.  That was short.  Allright!  It's Allie Katch and Masha Slamovich being released from their little rooms!  THEY HAVEN'T EATEN IN 24 HOURS!  Masha Slamovich has her normal hair and doesn't have the IMPACT! make-up so she is more like indie Masha.  I'm guessing this will be STIFF!  Allie Katch is odd.  She used to wrestle as Allie Kat and do a Willow Nightingale Peppy babyface gimmick.  Then she transformed into an ass stomper over the last year or so.  Masha pulls out a cowbell so I assume there will blood.  Katch hits her with a trash can lid so maybe no blood.  OH THERE IS BLOOD!  AWESOME!  BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!  YAY!  This match is great.  DEATH VALLEY DRIVER INTO THE STANDING CHAIR!  Allie Katch with the Superplex onto the trashcan lid and then A DEATH VASLLEY DRIVER THROUGH THE DOOR!  FOR TWO!  This match is balls out.  RUSSIAN LEGSWEEP OFF THE APRON THROUGH THE TABLE!  This match is a total hoot.  KATCH WITH A PILEDRIVER INTO THE THUMBTACKS!  Half cans of SQUIRT!  (That is so IMPACT!  SQUIRT!)  NORTHERN LIGHTS BOMB ON TO THE THUMBTACKS AND SQUIRT CANS FOR THE WIN!  That was great!  IMPACT! RULES!  That's how you do a death match.  FOLKS BLEED!  

• Like 1

Amazing main event that very much lived up to expectations. Masha kicked out of a piledriver in thumbtacks, she is unstoppable! Gotta be our next knockouts champ. Definitely one of my current favorites. Cool spot for Katch to come in to and main event Impact in her first showing, would like to see her stick around some in the future. Everything else was kept pretty short, but the main absolutely ruled. Fantastic bloody brawl. Bound for Glory is shaping up nicely with solid build all around, I was only hoping for more Killer Kelly/Tasha Steelz follow up for both but it looks like their only possible spot would be in the Call Your Shot Gauntlet. Good to see Bobby Fish added to the mix there. I Believe in Joe Hendry remains the best.

• Like 1

That ruled. First Impact I've watched in a good long while, but I really wanted to watch the Monster's Ball, because Katch rules.

Had some stream issues, so missed the first match and picked up with Crazzy Steve and Myers. Not going to go crazy in depth on the show, other than I had a really good time with it. I'm glad to see that Impact is as over the top and melodramatic as ever. I love that and it makes them stick out compared to places like WWE, AEW, and the late ROH.

I don't know what that Joe Hendry vignette was but I am all in on it

I'll always pop for Rosemary "Who would want to be more human?"

I've actually sought out a lot of Johnny Swinger segments since he reappeared in Impact, but I think this is the first I've seen since Dice joined up. They are a perfect pairing.

Vincent and PCO are weird fits for Honor No More.

The main was great. I love Katch's wide armed clubbering style, its very 80s Southern wrestler. I somehow didn't know or forgot that the Monster's Ball is set up by both competitors being locked in a dark room with no food or water for 24 hours, that is quality wrestling ridiculousness. I hope Masha wins the strap

Anyway, I don't know if I'm going to be an every week viewer, but there's a lot of stuff that has me interested

• Like 2

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but having watched it on Youtube, I have to say that the match didn't seem nearly as good as y'all were making it out to be. I mean, it was okay, but it felt pretty slow and plodding, and not much was going on between the theoretically-impressive spots that were less impactful (pardon the pun) in practice.

Maybe it was the fault of the crowd. They didn't seem nearly as hot as they could have been.

• Sad 1