DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK THREE

RIPPA

14 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I will never forget someone I know calling Jimmy G "Italian Kirk Cousins" and honestly nothing over time has ever been proven more true

I feel like 50% of nfl quarterbacks are just a random adjective version of Kirk Cousins. Dak Prescott is biracial Kirk Cousins, Ryan Tannehill is Texas Kirk Cousins, at this point Justin Herbert is,  big armed Kirk Cousins, Mac Jones is the next Kirk Cousins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Other injury updates

Tua - Not in concussion protocol. Mike McDaniel did say that Tua's back and ankle were sore (welcome to every day for me Tua)

Mac Jones - The Pats now believe it to be a High Ankle Sprain

Trent Williams - Also a High Ankle Sprain (on the play that Jimmy G stepped out of the end zone)

Dalvin Cook - Dislocated Shoulder (he says he will play next week just wearing a harnass)

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Other injury updates

Tua - Not in concussion protocol. Mike McDaniel did say that Tua's back and ankle were sore (welcome to every day for me Tua)

Dalvin Cook - Dislocated Shoulder (he says he will play next week just wearing a harnass)

Welcome to every weekend for me Dalvin. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Other injury updates

Mac Jones - The Pats now believe it to be a High Ankle Sprain

Trent Williams - Also a High Ankle Sprain (on the play that Jimmy G stepped out of the end zone)

I'm going to say something fairly controversial. If Tua stumbled because of a back injury and not a concussion,  that makes putting him back in the game less responsible than it would have been if he had a concussion. If you're back is bad enough that walking makes you stumble,  playing football is the last thing you should be doing. I have back problems,  and pretty much everything can make it worse and very little makes it better. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Death From Above said:

I will never forget someone I know calling Jimmy G "Italian Kirk Cousins" and honestly nothing over time has ever been proven more true

I'd call Kirk "Kraft Dinner" and Jimmy "Chef Boyardee" for that reason alone; except, of course, Mac Jones hasn't won anything yet, and all things considered, "Kraft Dinner" should probably be his nickname first.

54 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

I'd call Kirk "Kraft Dinner" and Jimmy "Chef Boyardee" for that reason alone; except, of course, Mac Jones hasn't won anything yet, and all things considered, "Kraft Dinner" should probably be his nickname first.

Do not slander KD like that

Derek Carr is,  I can't believe it's not Kirk Cousins, Matt Ryan is I got my team to the super bowl and reminded people I'm Kirk Cousins, Daniel Jones is,  damn it's hard to get rid of Kirk Cousins,  Baker Mayfield is you sure talk a lot for a guy who is Kirk Cousins, Marcus Mariota is Hawaiian Kirk Cousins, Russell Wilson is oh my God I think I turned into Kirk Cousins,  Kyler Murray is Honey I Shrunk Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff is in Detroit because the Rams realized he's Kirk Cousins, David Mills is government surplus Kirk Cousins,  Mitchell Trubisky is an insult to Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco is one postseason run from being Kirk Cousins,  Zach Wilson is I hope one day I can be Kirk Cousins

• Haha 3