DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK THREE

RIPPA

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Everyone went to bed but the end of the game was one of those "this is why I don't gamble" moments

I don't gamble either, but weren't the Browns already covering the spread and hadn't the game already hit the over before that last play?

Just now, Brian Fowler said:

I don't gamble either, but weren't the Browns already covering the spread and hadn't the game already hit the over before that last play?

FanDuel had one of those boosted deal parlays that included Steelers +7. The other two parts hit

A $50 bet would pay out $450

• Like 1

I know all teams have injuries but as I think the Bills had one of the best rosters going into the season, the one thing that can seriously derail them is injuries. Until Tre'Davious White comes back, their secondary is going to be extremely suspect for the next few weeks with the players that are now out. Thank goodness the offensive is pretty healthy (for now!).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kuetsar said:

Idk what the hell the last bills possession was about. Two runs and a fumble, it's like dabol was back or something.

I don't mind the running but I'd rather it not be Moss doing the running. I'm ready for the Moss experiment to end, he's a 'power back' that weighs less than Gabe Davis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Early in the 2nd Quarter, the Eagles already have 5 sacks and just recovered a Carson Wentz fumble

I was gonna say that somehow it’s only 3-0 but Philly scored a TD as I was typing

13 minutes ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I don't mind the running but I'd rather it not be Moss doing the running. I'm ready for the Moss experiment to end, he's a 'power back' that weighs less than Gabe Davis.

Yeah it's more it looked like the same play twice. . .