DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK THREE

RIPPA

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

Today is apparently the final straw people have had for Kirk Cousins and I am here for it.  Especially for Vikings fans

He has to be the most frustrating quarterback to root for,  he's so much better than replacement level,  but he's so much worse than good.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, supremebve said:

He has to be the most frustrating quarterback to root for,  he's so much better than replacement level,  but he's so much worse than good.

Are they signing Josh Rosen?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

I want few things more this year than for the Dolphins to beat the Bills on Sunday. Too many embarrassing losses to a team we've historically been great against. 

Just when the Bills were bad.(which granted was alot) Marv owned Shula's ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

The Detroit Lions have scored a touchdown in 15 consecutive quarters. That's a franchise record and the longest active streak in the NFL. No, that's not a typo. 

Before long, the Flyers are going to have to change their Gritty mascot to a caricature of Dan Campbell. 

• Like 1

The New England Patriots have traded offensive tackle Justin Herron to the Las Vegas Raiders, reuniting Herron with his former offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels, league sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

The Patriots will receive a 2024 sixth-round pick from the Raiders in the trade, while Herron and a 2024 seventh-round pick go to the Raiders, according to sources familiar with the terms.

Because the Raiders trading with the Patriots always works out so well for them

I don't mind Michaels/Herbstreit in theory at all, but I gotta say I prefer Collinsworth for the WTF?/lunkhead factor.

Also, it won't happen, but there'd be a real Major League vibe to it if Cleveland finally won a SB this year without Watson.

Edited by Contentious C

2 hours ago, Contentious C said:

I don't mind Michaels/Herbstreit in theory at all, but I gotta say I prefer Collinsworth for the WTF?/lunkhead factor.

Herbie is awesome but clearly out of his element. Michaels lost his fastball 15+ years ago.