DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 2

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, hammerva said:

Guarantee stats of the day was the Kyler Murray 1st 2 point conversion that took over 20 seconds and required Kyler running around 83 yards

shades of Sabu taking 90 seconds and three attempts to set up a table before diving through most of it

• Like 2

Cooooper! Cooooper! Coooooper!  RUSH!

I believe I called it last week that Cooper Rush was taking us (the Dallas Cowboys.  I am a member of the Dallas Cowboys.) to the promise land!

• Like 1

Of all the currently unbeaten 2-0 teams (Dolphins, Chiefs, Giants, Bucs) The Giants are by farrrrrr the least likely. And I love it. They looked terrible both weeks but have found ways to scrape by. By no means are they good, but they are putting in the effort for Daboll that they never put in for the last few coaches. Jones has looked especially mediocre. But the defense has been solid.

Next up Cowboys at Giants next Monday. Gonna be maybe the ugliest game yet. Both teams are gonna look terrible. But I'm gonna watch every second of it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JLowe said:

I don't remember if it was in here that i saw it, but if Nick Chubb had just gone down at the 2 instead of scoring that TD, the game was likely over.

This is correct so of course everyone is now trying to blame Nick Chubb instead of... ya know... the Browns defense and special teams

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

This is correct so of course everyone is now trying to blame Nick Chubb instead of... ya know... the Browns defense and special teams

"field awareness" for RBs now expected to include precognition apparently

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

"field awareness" for RBs now expected to include precognition apparently

Going up by 2 touchdowns with less than 2 minutes left in the game should exclude you from the falling down at the 1 yard line thing, but what do I know.  Then again, the secondary should be a strength for the Browns, but we see how the word "should" is working out.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Don't get me wrong, I like Harlan, but... 2-0 Buffalo @ 2-0 Miami is not your #1 game?  CBS pls.

I appreciate the confidence but I'd like for them to win first before assuming they are 2-0 ?  But yes, who gives a shit about Indy right now, did they decide this before the season started.

• Like 1

Just now, Tabe said:

The Cardinals are investigating an incident where a fan smacked Kyler Murray in the face while he was celebrating after yesterday's win. 

Honestly, I feel like if you slap an NFL player, the NFL player gets to fight you, and I don't care how small Murray is compared to other NFL players, I bet you don't want those problems.  

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Honestly, I feel like if you slap an NFL player, the NFL player gets to fight you, and I don't care how small Murray is compared to other NFL players, I bet you don't want those problems.  

The percentage of people attending an NFL game who would actually stand a chance against even a micro-sized NFL guy like Murray is even smaller than the chances of the Lions winning the Super Bowl this year.