DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 2

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I know he eventually made some good passes so I can't question it but so much, but I've never seen a QB in a game-critical situation that was so hurt, he'd rather throw the ball away then run one yard for a first down. I know Chase Daniel isn't a Football God but he surely can run a yard and slide. But then he made some really good throws so what do I know.

To be fair, he was probably in so much pain that he didn’t even realize he was a yard out with room to spare…

14 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

Now I'm (very mildly) sad Urban Meyer isn't still coaching JAX just so he could find a way to lose to the Chargers backup (whoever that is; ah, name-dropping Chase Daniel for a reason, I see).

Chase Daniel’s MO is a good win, and then going into a game that his team should easily win and getting completely shut down. 

I am not sure the best place to put this but I thought @DEANand the other oldies may get a kick out of it. My dad has been telling me stories for literally my entire life about the time he went to a Cowboys/Colts game back in 1981 in Baltimore, that it was freezing cold and they couldn't see shit because their seats were so low that the players standing blocked their view. He used this gaming experience to refuse to ever go to another national sporting event, a grudge he still holds to this day.

I was tasked with scanning hundreds of pictures his (recently passed) mother had in shoeboxes, and I found two pictures from the game. At least he wasn't exaggerating about the view. Imagine what seats this low would cost in 2022.

Spoiler

CZPA6Y3.jpg

kt0H4WI.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yeah if insulting one of your players was the idea to motivate your defense it failed about as much as his opinions on January 6th 

Meanwhile apparently when the Colts play in Jacksonville they turn into a high school team.   Could have kept Wentz if you are going to play that way

Edited by hammerva