DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2022 - WEEK 2

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

For when you're watching RedZone this weekend and wonder "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON CLEVELAND'S FIELD???"

How dare you? That elf has been around longer than your goofy dolphin with a football helmet... even though I don't remember him ever doing the Heisman pose. 

10 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

My partner is a Browns fan, so I know who the elf is. ?  

According to this video, the pose is one of the original poses, from like back in the 30's.  

Lol,  I'm old,  but not that old. If Art Modell hates it,  I love it. 

• Like 3

If Butker can't go on Thursday, it'll take another kicker injury to get Justin Reid back in there because the Chiefs just made a move

Their Kicker Derby took place too early to get Rodrigo Blankenship a quick job because Rodrigo is on his way to free agency

I think sports logic says that Rodrigo is now bad because of how his glasses look (he's likely impacted more by his 2021 injury?)

1 hour ago, Mike Campbell said:

Adam Schefter says that it's unlikely that either David Bahktiari or Elgton Jenkins will be ready to go for the Packers vs. Bears game Sunday night.

Welp, guess it’s time to find a FF replacement for Rodgers. That’s what I get for drafting him to begin with.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:42 PM, RIPPA said:

Official now, TJ Watt got put on IR by Pittsburgh.   

Also, Jamal Adams had season ending surgery as he deals with a torn quad he suffered on Monday night.

I know he eventually made some good passes so I can't question it but so much, but I've never seen a QB in a game-critical situation that was so hurt, he'd rather throw the ball away then run one yard for a first down. I know Chase Daniel isn't a Football God but he surely can run a yard and slide. But then he made some really good throws so what do I know.

• Like 2