DVDVR Message Board

BEST OF THE 90S POLL - UPDATE

RIPPA

I wasn't following the "Best of the ____" sub-forum but I am interested in this.How many movies need to be in our lists and what info about each one do we need to provide?

Minimum is 50. Max is 100

In a perfect world - Movie Title, Director, Year

This was I can know exactly which movie you are talking about. But really as long as I have the movie title it's fine.

Ballots are being sent to DVDVR1960s AT gmail DOT COM

I need to make the sub forum for this again - just haven't had a chance yet

Yo-Yo: Got it

Natural - I am 99% I have yours (in fact I think I already entered it in). If I am missing it then yes I would need you to resend it but I think I am good.

• Like 1

I'm gonna wait as long as possible so I can keep watching more movies I've never seen. And I still won't get to watch all the ones on my "need to see" list.

I wish I started my watching earlier. I started properly June 1st and all that month as the original deadline was early July, might be wrong on the latter.

Compiling my list. I hope you're not a film snob, or you may have a coronary because of all the CRIMES AGAINST CINEMA that are on it.

Looking through the movies that came out in the 90's, there are still a lot I need to see.

If we re-visit in five years or so, I doubt my list then will have 2 HALLOWEEN sequels on it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I also should warn y'all.

If I know you well enough - I will openly troll you for leaving certain movies off.

My "ballot" was actually a list I was going to upload to my iMDB profile.  It is ridiculously devoid of sports movies and sports documentaries.