DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It's on PPV and also on B/R Live's app. The B/R app has the event for $50. Signing up isn't too bad and at least in my case it'll be available even if I end up seeing it next day. Considering I have a cookout Saturday I'll be starting this Saturday and finish it Sunday. If you used the Fite TV app it sounds like similar to that experience though unlike Fite the B/R purchase only has it on demand for 45 days.
  3. I liked LoT a lot and lost my shit seeing The Monitor eating popcorn. Going to miss Zari though liked how that all played out. But next season already looks pretty amazing with all the evil souls that will be unleashed.
  4. I'm pretty sure he's in there...check him out dropping in front of the cage, almost in the center...between Yokozuna and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Thanks Morelock! If you hadn't mentioned that I wouldn't have had my own lil' game of "Where's the Wolverine?! Chris Benoit"?! That was fun. Preish!
  5. Yeah, I like Shield but considering it's pretty much a new story and setting it'll take a couple episodes to get a good feel for what is going on. But so far so good.
  6. KO got fucked over by the post-Mania Bryan injury. I hated that he was using the Stunner, but a face run is exactly what he needed to be freshened up. He should never have been turned back heel.
  7. I need to dig up the DVDs since it's been awhile. But the first video he has does break down the individual poses (I think he called them the Diamond Dozen) It did give me a good feel for the individual poses without the quick transitions. The first couple routines did have the quick transitions but I had no issue just pausing the damn thing until I was ready to move on. I've heard great things about the app but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I have heard though that it does have easier to get into routines but not sure about the quick transition part of it. But reading his latest book does have me wanting to try these again so we'll see what happens. I will say though I do like the link with the starter poses, may be best for me to give them a shot first. While I still have a long ways to go I have been spending the past month going to the gym at least two or three times a week. I used to do strictly weight training but have started to get back into cardio. I'm to the point where there's actual progress with certain exercises and I generally feel pretty good. What helps is that my work opened up a gym that not too shabby. I am not one for showering in gyms so I mainly use it to try a set of slightly higher weights to see if I can do it. The biggest killer for me is what I eat but I'm trying to not be as dumb with my choices.
  8. Oooooh, a fun and wacky cartoon mural of wrestlers, designed to make us remember all the enjoyable things about wrestling! Don't forget to include the guy that murdered his wife and child!
  9. So, I have noticed that the old raids are becoming more popular, but the catch is that LFG groups are only accepting party members that have an Outbreak so that they can group melt the bosses. It's "Please Have Whisper" all over again. What a bunch of lemmings. YouTube is the bane of all multiplayer games.
  10. But why would he need to vouch for two dudes that had already spent years working for the company?
  11. it figures. The Heroic Adventure after reset was The Mindbender, so no fucking armor drops.. The Mindbender did do me the courtesy of dropping another Death By Scorn sidearm to replace the sidearm I shredded ages ago for cores to finish masterworking my first piece of Notorious Reaper armor. Hopefully I will be able to sneak in some game time between now and Monday so that I can take a shot at getting a Breather helmet and a Scorned Baron vest to drop for me. I have a set of Woven Blacksmith boots with Traction to wear with them along with a set of 700 Shards of Galinor arm armor that is sitting in my vault. I just need to find a cloak to wear with that gear that isn't too terrible looking. I'll use that gear for GP Invasions when I am working on the GP Invader Helmet bounty. Once I get a full set of Notorious Invasion armor, I can put that armor in the Vault. So, yesterday it was Prism and Grenadier in addition to the weekly singe (Arc) for the Reckoning. I got put into groups of rubes that could not make it past the Bridge. I started to get discouraged until finally I got matchmade with a three stack of guys from the same clan. Those dudes were serious. I used Nightstalker since they had a Well-lock but no Tether dude and then it dawned on me that I had just finished grinding the catalyst for Hard Light and maybe it would be a good idea to break it out. It was indeed a good idea. Once you have a catalyst for Hard Light, it pretty much becomes an orb making machine on the bridge. Just point and shoot at groups of Thralls and the orbs fall like rain. We got the clears I needed to beat the Reckoning weekly challenge in four runs. We pulled Minos on Run Three that booped all of us off of the bridge. The AoE stomp that the giant Taken Minos have is total bullshit. Anyway, I am two armor pieces shy of a full set of Notorious Sentry and Notorious Invader armor. I have enough synths to craft a full set of Sentry armor, but the invader armor is going to be a pain in the ass because I will have to knock out two Helmet bounties before any Notorious helmets will drop for me naturally.
  12. And if you haven't seen this, I think it's pretty bad-ass. Roddy throwing down, video game style from the movie "They Live".
  13. As I said when Mikaze was the champ - Kofi was gonna keep challenging until he won the title. Speaking of Mikaze - he said in one of the comments, that the Behind the Scenes stuff of Kofi's win is some of the funniest stuff he ever witnessed and he was trying to get the UUDD folks to release it
  14. Today
  15. As @RolandTHTG and @Victator already said, this is just not correct. You know what corporate decision makers like? Money. They also like being able to take credit for making said money. Hot WCW, making money and beating WWF, would absolutely not have been cancelled. It makes zero sense at all. Even the most anti-rasslin suit would hold his nose and keep it on the network to keep getting that money.
  16. If they really REALLY wanted the faceplate to look like a clock, the word "championship" actually does have 12 letters. Just saying.
  17. When you have to call every Orioles game and Baltimore keeps insisting on pitching to Torres http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=26803204 Gary Thorne is channeling the dozens of Os fans that remain
  18. In honor of the new Godzilla film coming out May 31st! And the big lizard woulda had to've put Lawler over in Memphis.
  19. That would be great. There aren't many women I can recall using a lariat as a finish. I think Reina's size would add legitimacy to it finishing the match more so than anyone else though. I find snuff/chew abosultely repulsive, but I think that could be something to take her character over the hump. She is so different yet so dry to me.
  20. Pillman is still with MLW. Same with Ace Romero, as well.
  21. WCW wasn't the only promotion that tried three cages stacked on top of each other-here's a pic of World Class' "Triple Dome of Terror". But of course the coolest part of the image is a classic pic of "Bam Bam" Terrry Gordy and one helluva big belt buckle!
  22. Click on this image about 3 times and it'll expand into a much larger pic which will allow you to see much more of the wrasslin' madness in this piece of artwork, see how many you can name-and how many others make you laugh. Enjoy!
  23. Fine, no one engage me on Studd. Today, we get a (new) two hour Omni show from December 1983 with a Rich vs Flair title match on top. Hell of a thing. Here's just a bit of Georgia TV leading up to it (there might be more out there, but it's a bit scattered)
  24. Can anyone help me find a better image of this amazing Horseman poster?! I had to capture this from a JJ Dillon interview which he had this hanging on his wall-that's the reason it's so damned blurry. If you can't tell what's happening in the photo, basically it's the Horseman standing over a bunch of jobbers who've been beaten up, while they celebrate in a fine dining area...
  25. I like Kevin Owens a lot, but the issues for him stem from age, injuries, and staleness. When he arrived he was a breath of fresh air in the promotion. Out talking star John Cena, and Keeping up, as well as pushing the star in matches. But he’s slowed down a lot since then, and the comedy stuff has really put a stop to us taking him serious as a contender again. As of right now as a wrestler, he’s basically Ziggler, if Ziggler had charisma. I’ve been saying for quite sometime now that Owens brings so much more to the show as a personality, and not as a stale wrestler. He should be a manager, and then transition into a commentator. I hear FS1 will have a WWE show. Maybe he should be on there as the veteran analysts to get him started.
  26. In regards to Kronik in Wwe, the story I heard is that Undertaker voucher for his guys, and then they came in clearly not ready to work after promising Taker they would be.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?