DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. AEW's instagram referred to him as Clementine Cassidy.
  3. AEW's instagram referred to him as Clementine Cassidy.
  4. She was doing post match beatdowns on every bigger RoH show, would they really do that if she was injured?
  5. Seriously, the timing was so perfect too. Dunne just proved he can carry anyone to a great match. Not that Priest was bad; instead of thinking of him as a big man, I really should think of him as similar to Edge, really tall lanky guy who could sell. And the most personality I've seen out of him was his demonic shiteating grin near the end...
  6. I think it depends on how many drinks he's had in the dressing room -- in fact that's what I thought as soon as I saw it haha And hey, Buffalo Bill took time on his work! He wanted to look like he'd want to fuck himself, after all.
  7. I will thank whatever Gods you might believe in that New Nightmare broke up that string of absolute suck. Oh, and here's Curse to bring it right back.
  8. I think Pittsburgh will be a nice guage. Has there ever been a hot Pittsburgh crowd? Pitt stands out because I remember watching a RAW, live from Pittsburgh, and it was one of the quietest, non studio, non Japan shows i had ever heard.
  9. JR’s already lived through one evil dentist. I pray he doesn’t see another.
  10. I'm going to sound like a broken record but Tenille Dashwood was available before she went to Impact and she is significantly better than Britt or Allie. I don't know what the situation was but they should have attempted to scoop her up. Also, Penelope Ford has some charisma maybe she should get some more burn.
  11. I was telling someone the same thing yesterday. Loved RIcky's promo. Dude has been a blast to watch since like 2012. Wish he worked LA/MS more often.
  12. Allie would be the better long term wrestler to build the division around. Better than Britt anyway. I don't know what they see in Britt, but whatever it is, it's more than what they currently see in Allie.
  13. Yeah, it was always fucked up and weird. I think the one time he didn't even both putting makeup on one side of his face. The first time I saw it I thought, well, this looks like shit. And then the match wound up being good and now I don't even care. I'm not sure what the reasoning is to making it look like Buffalo Bill put on Jericho's makeup.
  14. Today
  15. It was mentioned last week, and I'll reiterate it here: There's something in Adam Page as a tag wrestler at this particular moment. This would be the perfect thing to build him for the next thing.
  16. Unique position? Bullshit. I can very easily turn on Raw or SmackDown and not see Murphy or Ali for weeks at a time!
  17. I don't think Dr. Britt is as bad as some people suggest but the women's division still needs a couple more talents. It's the only division where I feel they need something.
  18. That's how it always is. Do you not remember his matches in NJPW?
  19. Wonder how he managed to fuck up his makeup tonight. It really can't be that hard to even up the lines on the mouth
  20. Jericho must have been watching The Crow before the show. It can't rain all the time.
  21. It's just the rough thing about starting out with only one actual TV show. Even with 2 hours, they can't fit everyone on every week.
  22. They're in the unique position to not have everyone on every show. Maybe this month they don't have Janella on Dynamite and maybe next week he makes those shows. They said they wanted to be able to rotate wrestlers in and out.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?