DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. At least you managed to find a trailer, I tried last month to so I could put it on here and there was nothing.
  3. Rusev should be more polite to the man who has unlocked the secret of first name recovery
  4. Ah. . . . the Dreaded Vote of Confidence. . . .Hopefully he actually means it(for the rest of the AFC East)
  5. I posted that yesterday, you bloody rip-off merchant. Also, @Flair's Shadow, you really need to have a look in the WWE Backstage thread. Like, urgently, yeah?
  6. If Corey Graves thinks he's punk, why was his indie name not "Sterling Joe Strummer"?
  7. What's funny is I was going to make a similar joke 20 minutes ago but decided not to. Thanks for doing that.
  8. This "Provincial' federation would earn extra Canadian points if the Rough Riders take on the Roughriders.
  9. As @Log mentioned, it looked better on television. So in the 80s, the WWF made the ring and the cage both much worse for the workers in the name of TV friendliness.
  10. Today
  11. Jets owner Christopher Johnson has stated "Adam [Gase] has the confidence of the team... He has my trust. He's a good man. He's a good coach." Gase will return in 2020.
  12. Caught first episode of the Mandalorian last night. Dug it a good deal. Was pretty much exactly what I was hoping to see from it.
  13. Scorpio Sky will be the first one to pin Jericho’s shoulders to the mat for the 1-2-3 in AEW.. ....and it happens tonight!! The Shadow knows...
  14. Oh yeah this should be an interesting one
  15. T minus 2 weeks until Punk’s marriage comes crashing down.
  16. 3/16/16 The results for this show have Billie Kay being seconded by Sylvester Lefort in a dark match. I hope that pairing makes it to TV. The show starts with Sami Zayn cutting a promo about the 2/3 falls match, saying it could have gone either way and he's still predicting big things for himself in NXT. William Regal comes out and agrees, and says he's found him a huge opponent for Takeover. A video plays on the big screen showing Shinsuke Nakamura telling Sami he'll see him in Dallas. The crowd pops big and Regal makes the match official. I've heard really good things about this match, so I'm definitely looking forward to it. The Hype Bros Vs Angelo Dawkins and Kenneth Crawford: Oh shit, it's the Street Profits teaming for the first time on TV. Wasn't expecting that. Remember when Sawyer Fulton walked out on Dawkins? The Hype Bros pick up the win. Emma Vs Deonna Purrazzo: The two had a backstage altercation with Emma and Dana making fun of Purrazzo for her losing efforts against Asuka. Purrazzo said she was going to end the Emmalution. She doesn't. Emma pretty much squashed her, and looked good doing it. Tommaso Ciampa Vs Jesse Sorenson: I'm bored with Ciampa now. He had a great performance against Joe and looked good following up on it, but now I've had enough of his super-intense serious wrestler persona. Sorenson looks to have bulked up a lot. Ciampa gets the win with the armbar. Bayley and Asuka Vs Nia Jax and Eva Marie: This is much better than the Bayley/Carmella tag from a couple of weeks back. Probably because it was shorter, with less Jax and Eva on offense. Bayley pinned Eva with the Bayley-to-Belly. Afterwards, Regal came out and announced that Asuka is the new number one contender to the womens title, and made the match for Takeover. This Takeover card is looking stacked. Austin Aries cut a promo from his home I think it was, and basically said that Corbin should be asking for his advice, since he's been a champion everywhere he's gone. He's still using the 'Greatest Man That Ever Lived' gimmick. Standard stuff. American Alpha Vs The Vaudevillains: This is for a shot at The Revival's tag team titles. Good match. Started off pretty basic (not that there's anything wrong with that) and was looking like the typical formula AA match (Gable gets shine, then plays babyface-in-peil, hot tag to Jordan, go home), but they put together an exciting finishing stretch with a couple of good nearfalls, before the assisted German sealed the deal. I'm really looking forward to AA Vs The Revival, maybe more than any other match at Takeover. Episode MVP: Chad Gable. 3 star match: American Alpha Vs The Vaudevillains.
  17. Yeah, I haven't heard about that one, either. (nor do I really want to, if it's true)
  18. I watched Roadblock, since it had the NXT tag title match. The show started with Big E and Kofi Kingston putting the tag titles on the line against Sheamus and Wade Barrett. I was hoping for The Bar when Sheamus came out, but then realised we are deep in League of Nations country here, and the Bar didn't come until later. I always think they've been around longer, since they very quickly, in my mind, became one of the best WWE tag teams ever. Match was fine with the New Day retaining. I think New Day were fresh off their babyface turn here, and reveal the Booty-O's cereal before the match. Next, the Inner Circle exploded in the most boring way possible as Chris Jericho faced Jack Swagger. This was shortly after Jericho turned heel on Styles. He won with the Walls. The Revival Vs Enzo and Big Cass: The Revival are billed as such for the first time. This is probably the best Enzo and Cass match I've ever seen. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and thought both Enzo and Cass looked good. The crowd was really into them too. Basic tag team structure, done well. The Revival retain with a big Shatter Machine on Enzo. They'll move on to new challengers now, and I think Enzo and Cass are about to get the call to the main roster. The show continued with Charlotte defending the divas title against Natalya. This didn't reach the levels of their NXT match, but the two have pretty decent chemistry. I didn't like the finish. Natalya has Charlotte in the sharpshooter, but just lets it go when Ric Flair reaches his hands in the ring and Charlotte grabs them. Charlotte ends up hitting Natural Selection for the win. Brock Lesnar beat Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper in a match that Bray didn't even get involved in. Harper was good in this, and it could have been a very good match if Brock wasn't just doing his Suplex City shtick. Sami Zayn and Stardust had a bit of a snoozer. Amazing seeing Cody as Stardust here, given his current standing and reputation. Sami wins. Main event between Triple H and Dean Ambrose is a lot of fun. Hunter shows a lot of ass for Dean. Ambrose gets a visual pin with the Dirty Deeds. Not just a visual pin- an actual pin. But the ref sees that his feet (Ambrose's) were under the ropes and quickly waves it off. Hunter wins with a pedigree. I hated Triple H being champ at this point, and his feud with Roman, but have to admit that this is a fun match.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?