DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is there really no mailing option besides Priority? Theres no way I should pay 10+ for shipping. I am on my phone so can figure it out easier when at home... which shows how bad I want it, I'm trying to order at work.
  3. Today
  4. The new regime has shown they’ll bring people back if they get over somewhere else, so being released might not be the death knell it once was during the latter Vince times.
  5. This might have been mentioned already but Meltzer said on the radio show yesterday that basically in WWE now their mentality is "you were on the main roster for a year and didn't get over" so they are gonna move on. (Which fits in with HHH talking in the past about how guys if they had been in development X number of years it was just time to move on) At least timing wise - that fits as a bunch of the releases were NXT folks who were called up last draft
  6. Yesterday
  7. Well they broke Legendary Onslaught Apparently the portal to fight to boss on Level 50 is not appearing Bungie themselves has told players to quit after beating the boss at Level 40 until they can figure out how to fix it
  8. I think of that line frequently while reading the board….
  9. Yes. A settlement was reached. https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/the-next-big-thing-lesnar-settles-wwe-lawsuit-103428.php
  10. Did Lesnar go to court years ago over his no compete?
  11. Glorious doesn’t begin to describe it. Purchased it so fast my head spun.
  12. between the quick ejection and his strikezone (which was worse than his usual), Wendelstedt didn't seem to know why the Yankees were kicking off a series with a Monday day game and he called it like a getaway game granted, Wendelstedt's crew was off over the weekend, so they could have ended up in NYC earlier than the Oakland A's
  13. Our friend Dylan Hales tweeted the cover art:
  14. Tweeted and deleted: So presumably a future big announcement. The skyline in Manchester England is hard to recognise, they keep rebuilding the whole city centre every year.
  15. My wife told me this was coming a while back and we wondered what it meant for wrestlers. I figured it meant nothing because wrestling exists in a pocket universe where laws and rules don't apply. Wasn't it Alberto Del Rio who took WWE to court over the no compete clause and won? And that didn't change anything.
  16. Tomorrow! Mina returning to the USA quickly. Feels like she only arrived back in Japan a few days ago.
  17. I’d guess the Chamber of Commerce represents businesses and their interests in this late stage capitalism hellhole. I’m frankly surprised any agency tried to pass a ruling that might harm The Job Creators (hallowed be thy names). Go after wrestling’s BS independent contractor shit next please and thank you.
  18. Black Heart Turns Blue vol. 1 - Jerry A. Lang Man. This is the singer of Poison Idea's autobiography and it's a rough one. It's the first of three so obviously he's starting with his childhood, and it is some of the most abusive shit imaginable. Him turning into any kind of decent person after is crazy. Still, his life stayed a spiral of violence and legendary drug abuse. He's a solid dude though, in comparison to reading Jack from TSOL, another '80s hardcore singer's book who was a brutal sociopath that finally changed. THAT was legit the scariest and most disturbing autobio I've ever read and is way more "that guy deserves to be dead" instead of "that guy should be dead". Vol 2 on the way. Also reading Shock Value by John Waters Happy birthday, Master! And I bought Ultimate Punisher 2. It's the original volume of comics after the miniseries. The Punisher is misrepresented as this Batman/Rambo combination. He's not. He's Dexter Morgan with an arsenal. And he's always smiling.
  19. In a world where everyone seems in a race to be the biggest piece of shit, the Beastie Boys were real ones. GOATed hip hop act for more reason than one. https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2024/04/beastie-boys-paid-for-trans-womans-gender-affirming-surgery/
  20. https://smartmarkvideo.com/dvd/action-wrestling-blu-ray-april-4-2024-dean-williamstown-nj#intro Hey everyone! DEAN~!!! is now out on Blu Ray over at Smart Mark!
  21. I heard he once had to eat his camembert cold. (Spot that reference yo)
  22. I don't think you understand the hardships Fisher has had in his life. The way he pulled himself up by the bootstraps is so inspiring. It's so horrible the way the greedy cities, players, and other team personnel abuse him. He oughta have a statue.
  23. Easy. Show up as the Midnight Rider or Stagger Lee or The BT Express or the Bullet or the Tennessee Stud or Charlie Brown from Outta Town or....nevermind, you get the point.
  24. Trevor Lee vs Skeletor vs Mr. Fuck You! Book it, James!
  25. I've heard that. He himself has refuted that, but iiwii. His run wouldn't have to last forever, just long enough to really get a babyface over for pinning him. House of Black being the dragon sitting on all the treasure would be dope as hell.
  26. Atlas looks embarrassingly bad. Or I could call it another J-Lo special.
  1. Load more activity